The HELLFIRE Self Timing Brake system is not just another knockoff copy of existing self timing brakes. It was engineered from the ground up to be extremely effective, easier to install, and much more versatile. Read more on all of its advantages below:
In order to simplify the choices, we have four caliber selections available for the HELLFIRE brake. The difference in efficiency between using a caliber specific brake bore, and the next size up is so minimal if not non existent that we decided to simplify things in order to lower overall costs to you the consumer. As you can imagine, trying to stock the exact quantities required of six or so different calibers would be impossible.
223/6mm – Good for any bullet caliber up to and including 0.243 (6mm), ie 223, 5.56 NATO, 204, 17 cal, etc
6.5mm – Good for any bullet caliber up to and including 0.264 (6.5mm), ie 257, (Magnums OK)
7mm/308 – Good for any bullet caliber up to and including 0.308, ie 7mm, 284, 270, (Magnums OK)
338 – Good for any bullet caliber up to and including 0.338, ie 338WM, 338LM, 338NM, 338 Edge (5/8-24 is still max thread size!!!)
– Extremely easy installation, brake WILL NOT turn as you torque the collar to lock. No more guessing where the brake ports will line up once you tighten it down!
– Simple round knurled nut that requires no tools to time the brake.
– Return to zero is excellent. This means removal of your brake and re-installation will not require a zero change.
– Suppressor mount adapters available HERE
– Simply torque the universal adapter onto your barrel with a 5/8″ wrench, this piece never has to come off. Next, LEFT HAND thread the brake/collar assembly onto the adapter until it is almost snug. Now rotate the brake until it is level, push the brake into the adapter and you will feel it lock onto the taper. Now tighten the collar fully by hand, and you are done!
HELLFIRE Muzzle Brake
– Rearward facing ports for the ultimate in recoil reduction. Independently tested side by side with the best brakes on the market. The HELLFIRE showed 52% recoil reduction on a 6.5 Creedmoor test rifle. This is ~4% more than the one of the most popular brakes on the market.
– Proprietary port design controls muzzle rise without the use of top porting.
– Face of brake is engraved with caliber to indicate the top for correct orientation, and a horizontal line to aid in leveling.
– Made from heat treated 17-4PH Stainless Steel
– Brakes will be available in Black Nitride finish or raw stainless (all universal adapters will be black)
– Manufactured on state of the art CNC Machines right here in NW Ohio. 100% Made in USA.
– Initially, brakes will be 3-port design. Plans for large magnum calibers is in the works, 4-port larger diameter.
– 1″ OD Brake, 1.1″ OD collar
– Universal adapter system allows TOOL FREE use of multiple muzzle attachments
– Universal adapter uses a taper surface similar to a machine tool spindle for the absolute best alignment with the muzzle threads.
– Universal adapter is made in one operation on a state of the art CNC lathe, threads are 100% concentric to taper surface
– All Universal Adapters will come Black Nitrided to prevent galling.
– Available in 5/8-24 and 1/2-28. Both are class 3 fit.
Thread spec diagram can be downloaded HERE